Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to get my PUK

11 REPLIES 11

Waddah

I have IPhone XSMax

@Waddah wrote:

I have IPhone XSMax

@Waddah  You need to get the SIM PUK from the Public Mobile Moderator Team by submitting a ticket. Include your model phone number and ask them for the SIM PUk.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Waddah

I have IPhone XSMax

@Waddah wrote:

IHow I can get my PUK code

@Waddah  What kind of phone do you have?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jb456 wrote:

Duplicate post. See link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/PUK/m-p/552742

Oracles please merge?

@ShawnC13 @Luddite @mimmo @will13am 

Done.  Also moved to Phones and Hardware.

Here is a previous thread with an explaination by one of the oracles, Luddite.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/PUK-Code/m-p/423240

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Waddah if this a new activation and the first time you inserted your newly activated PM SIM card into your phone and it asked for a puk unlock code. Then its locked to your previous provider and you have to ask them to unlock it for you.

If you have had this phone for sometime and locked yourself out and it asked for a puk code.  Then contact a moderator and explain your situation, and ask them for it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Only Moderators can give you the PUK code. Two ways to reach them.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- or private message them at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waddah

IHow I can get my PUK code

Need Help? Let's chat.