cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code needed to unlock sim.

Bigcrazyfamily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After putting my sim into another phone Igor which is network locked my old phone now asks for PUK code and I cannot get into the phone.

I tried messaging a moderator but could not find a "send a private message" option. So I .posting here 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

@totalUser wrote:

@Bigcrazyfamily 

If your phone got locked then moderators can't help

You need to contact the old provider or manufacturer of the phone

Mods can help with locked public mobile sim,  i read someplace it's1234 by default

A sim card's PIN will have a default of 1234. However, the PUK of a sim card won't be 1234 and will be practically impossible to guess. Only the moderators can provide the correct PUK for a sim card.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Bigcrazyfamily 

If your phone got locked then moderators can't help

You need to contact the old provider or manufacturer of the phone

Mods can help with locked public mobile sim,  i read someplace it's1234 by default

You may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do as @kselmak suggests. Or contact the phone manufacturer directly and ask them to unlock it for you. 

@kselmak wrote:

Click on the question mark type human then choose to submit ticket

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a previous thread.  There is a solution from one of the oracles @Luddite 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/PUK-Code/m-p/423240

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Click on the question mark type human then choose to submit ticket

Alternatively if that fails (sometimes it won't load) you can click on the little envelope to get into private message, click on the button 'new message' and send to Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.