cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK Sim lockout

frankverdi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there so my SIM card is locked how can I get my PUK ?

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@frankverdi 

Click on the white bubble on bottom right, type "need PUK" and follow the prompts and instructions provided.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@frankverdi 

What is the exact message that your phone is displaying?  There are different messages which mean different codes.

For example,

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card.

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
    • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly up to ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

the PUK code needs to be reset by moderator team

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.