cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage/no service brampton ontario

Cliffpike5346
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost all service yesterday seemingly out of the blue. My account is paid in full and dosent seem to be any problems on my self serve that I can see. Anyone else experiencing this in brampton the gta

6 REPLIES 6

crystalstjean19

I got it back late at night really spoked me was talking to my boyfriend and a hang up

@Cliffpike5346and @crystalstjean19   Do you both have service now.  Is it related to power/Telus related service outage or SIMjacking.  Hopefully, you've secured all accounts and contacted moderators if it's the latter issue.

crystalstjean19

I am from North Bay and I had the same problem around 10 last night

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.

@Cliffpike5346 

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show you last 4 digits of the sim card. Now take the sim out of your phone do they match?

If they don't you have Been a victim of simjacking.

Click plans and add-ons then lost/stolen mark it as stolen to block whoever has access to your account sim.

Then immediately start changing all your passwords and check your financials for fraud. Be sure to check PayPal if you have an account, change that password immediately as the simjackers seem to target that first.

Then open a ticket for moderators to investigate. They have away to get your current sim card working again.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or your other option for a faster resolution is to go out and buy a new sim card. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT!!. You have to take the brand new sim card and log into your account. Click "Change sim card" enter new sim card number and you will be back up and running.

Let us know!

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Check out your sim card and make sure it matches the numbers in your self service account.

Need Help? Let's chat.