cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a sim on the 30th. Still haven't received anything :S

wikhaider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered a sim card on the 30th and still haven't received anything. 

Current status as of today:

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Order updates

Updates will be sent to wikXXXXXXX@gmail.com and +1 437-xxx-xxxx.

Not at all impressed as I needed it start of this week.

3 REPLIES 3

The SIM card is packaged within an odd-sized envelope/pamphlet, sent through regular post.

Most people receive their SIMs within about 2-5 days, at most after about a week following holidays or long weekends.  My understanding is that PM basically stuffs the SIMs through the mail slot at the end of day they were ordered (or by the end of the following business day at the latest).  They're basically all ready to go, but somebody has to stick on the mailing labels and lick the stamps, lol.

Your local post office might have been unable to deliver for whatever reason (maybe the address you provided PM somehow isn't correct).  Calling them could save you time, otherwise you'll have to (re)order a new SIM from PM.

wikhaider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome thanks. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wikhaider, I suggest you contact the moderator team and they can help deal with what appears to be a lost shipment.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  BTW, if you are really in a rush, it may be faster to purchase a SIM at a local Walmart or WoW mobile.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.