cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OnePlus 8 compatibility with PM

I'm thinking of buying a new OnePlus 8 phone, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with Public Mobile. It's not on the public mobile network check yet. Is anyone using this phone or know anything about the carrier compatibility?

Thanks.

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: OnePlus 8 compatibility with PM

@bakedpotates yes the one plus 8 is compatible with PM. it has all the necessary frequencies. it also comes factory unlocked so you don't have to worry about that. it should be plug and play.

PMs phone compatibility list isn't always updated.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

@bakedpotates yes the one plus 8 is compatible with PM. it has all the necessary frequencies. it also comes factory unlocked so you don't have to worry about that. it should be plug and play.

PMs phone compatibility list isn't always updated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates  Great choice will work without any issues.👍

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It is compatible with PM.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates Great phone, go for it. And yes, it is compatible with PM!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bakedpotates if your community name is the name in your self service account , then you have just given an unscrupulous individuals 1/3 of the information required to fraudently port your number.  To prevent this, please go into you self service account and change your name. It can be anything ie Martha Stewart. Stay safe.

Highlighted

@bakedpotates 

@bakedpotates wrote:

I'm thinking of buying a new OnePlus 8 phone, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with Public Mobile. It's not on the public mobile network check yet. Is anyone using this phone or know anything about the carrier compatibility?

Thanks.

NETWORKTechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G

its a powerful phone keep in mind, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM.

Highlighted

@bakedpotates 

@bakedpotates wrote:

Thanks.

Very powerful phone, keep in mind the 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, I would get the 128GB, still a very good phone.

Highlighted

If you have a question about compatibility you can always check it here. 

Compatible phones include:

• 4G LTE: Any TELUS phone or BlackBerry phones. Phones purchased from other providers will need to be verified for compatibility. Simply check your phone’s IMEI number with TELUS to see if they can support your device. TELUS LTE/LTE+ frequecies include 700/850/1900/2100 MHz
  • 3G: Compatible phones must support these TELUS frequencies: WCDMA (HSPA): 850/1900 MHz (UMTS). Phones must support HSPA to be compatible