cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from a certain geographical area.

Bradpepp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can no longer receive calls from what seems to be a geographical area. Everytime my sister calls she gets the message "IUT3 is not available at this time" She has tried from a VOIP land line and 3 different cell phones. They all get the same message. They are calling from the 519 area. The calls used to come through but not any more. I have switched the sim card to my brothers phone and the same thing happens but it works fine for local numbers calling me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Bradpepp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reached out to the moderators but have not received a reply yet. All of the other suggestions were tried before I sent in this message.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Bradpepp wrote:

I can no longer receive calls from what seems to be a geographical area. Everytime my sister calls she gets the message "IUT3 is not available at this time" She has tried from a VOIP land line and 3 different cell phones. They all get the same message. They are calling from the 519 area. The calls used to come through but not any more. I have switched the sim card to my brothers phone and the same thing happens but it works fine for local numbers calling me.

To rule out problem on caller's side, can your sister call other numbers in your area code?

Meanwhile are you able to text each other? Perhaps you can call her until this issue gets resolved.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bradpepp wrote:

@Bradpepp  Ask them to call you by dialing the number directly and double check to make sure they are using the correct area code.

Edit: Access you selfserve account select Plan & Add-ons check and make sure they are dialing the correct number including area code.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@BradpeppIt sounds like a provisioning or internetwork issue to me. I would suggest reach out to the Moderators with a list of number (incoming outgoing), incident time etc so they can narrow down the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.