cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received PM refurbished phone

bouchuRe8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive the PM refurbished phone  Order # [private deleted ...... Luddite]  on Nov. 30, 2020 and did not receive a tracking number as specified in your order confirmation. It has been 17 days!

4 REPLIES 4

@cin7 wrote:
Canada Post seems to be backed up with lots of mail/packages - I'm experiencing this issue as well.

Public Mobile does not always use Canada Post for shipping. It's my understanding that Public Mobile has started using UPS more often recently, specifically for more day-specific delivery timeframes.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Canada Post seems to be backed up with lots of mail/packages - I'm experiencing this issue as well.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

Start a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437). You’ll need to login first to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bouchuRe8 wrote:

I did not receive the PM refurbished phone  Order # xxxxx  on Nov. 30, 2020 and did not receive a tracking number as specified in your order confirmation. It has been 17 days!

@bouchuRe8  hi unfortunatly orders are taking 3 weeks or more due to holidays and the pandemic hope it's there soon 

@bouchuRe8 wrote:

I did not receive the PM refurbished phone  Order # xxxxx on Nov. 30, 2020 and did not receive a tracking number as specified in your order confirmation. It has been 17 days!

Please send a private message to the moderators to inquire: Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.