cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use data

Paulettes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new mobile phone it's a LG V10 and my network and Wi-Fi is working great but my data isn't working at all. Can you please guys help me solve my problem? Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@pesche wrote:

I can not use data . I have 1GB left .

What kind of phone do you have? Model? New to pm? Has it worked before either here at pm or at another provider?

Log into your self serve account and if no amount of data is showing under data and add-ons then it has been used up.

pesche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not use data . I have 1GB left .

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Paulettes  I will concur with @Taekgun  network settings reset and then Factory reste are teh only options for LG phones.

here is a good summary of how to get data going:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

@Paulettes

In addition to the suggestions already provided, please check your APN settings. Especially if this is the first time you're trying to use data on this phone.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Paulettes

There is a known issue with LG phones needing to have a network settings reset or a factory reset in order to be able to have their device work on a new network.

Its a total hassle but appears to be the only way to get your device to work.  Be sure to back up your data before starting a factory reset.Smiley Happy

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Paulettes wrote:

I have a new mobile phone it's a LG V10 and my network and Wi-Fi is working great but my data isn't working at all. Can you please guys help me solve my problem? Thank you

Did your data used to work before? Did your plan renew recently? Have you checked in your self serve to see if you have not used up all your data for this billing cycle?

Need Help? Let's chat.