cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to receive emails

Emerald3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First time doing this -- so bare with me.  I have not been able to receive emails since last Friday.  I can, however, SEND emails and they are received on the other end.  There was an issue that I was able to rectify yesterday with Telus, as the account that my email was with was cancelled (long story).  I can SEND and RECEIVE emails on my computer (Apple) but not on my IPhone.  Any suggestions on what I need to do???  THANK YOU!!!

7 REPLIES 7

@Emerald3 👍

Emerald3

Hi -- it is all solved now:):)  Many thanks for taking the time to help me out!!  VERY much appreciated - as time is precious these days!!!  Have a wonderful day.  Cheers,

Emerald3

Thank you geopublic.  I tried that a few times last night and it never worked.  NOW - after re-entering my new password, IT WORKED!!!!  THANK YOU again!!!  I was sooooo stressed over this.......as I am NOT a techy!!!!  Cheers,  Have an awesome day. 

nachoman42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As @Anonymous said, do you have internet connectivity?  Does Safari work?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Emerald3  Compare and make sure the account settings for mail are the same on your phone as they are on your computer.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Which app or email program are you using ?  Check your email settings especially the incoming server name.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Emerald3 wrote:

First time doing this -- so bare with me.  I have not been able to receive emails since last Friday.  I can, however, SEND emails and they are received on the other end.  There was an issue that I was able to rectify yesterday with Telus, as the account that my email was with was cancelled (long story).  I can SEND and RECEIVE emails on my computer (Apple) but not on my IPhone.  Any suggestions on what I need to do???  THANK YOU!!!

Emails are not Public Mobile's responsibility. Internet connectivity is. Are you able to browse the internet with your phone browser?

Need Help? Let's chat.