cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 7.1 Plus (TA-1046) Compatilibity

chiragmalla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I searched this forum but could not find exact info about compatibility of Nokia 7.1 plus.
Can anyone here please confirm if this device is compatible with Public Mobile Sim.

5 REPLIES 5

chiragmalla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much
Yes that is my mobile.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chiragmalla :Did any of the replies posted to this thread you created help you find out if your phone works with Public Mobile?

You can also use the online phone compatibility tool by clicking on her started at bottom of this page.

You should choose one of the above posted replies as an accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button above post that helped you most, this will mark your created thread as solved, and will help others with similar questions too.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chiragmalla wrote:

Hello,

I searched this forum but could not find exact info about compatibility of Nokia 7.1 plus.
Can anyone here please confirm if this device is compatible with Public Mobile Sim.

When you buy, see that it's the same TA  model number. Lots of seller cut and paste without knowing the difference. If it's the same price, I suggest North American variant to get best frequency compatibility.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@chiragmalla 

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS). 
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).  

3G = 850 (5), 1900 (2)

4G = 850 (5), 1900 (2), 700 (12/13/17/29), 1700/2100 (4), 2600 (7), 1700/2100 (66)

Is your phone the following:

https://www.anawazonline.com/nokia-7-1-plus-ta-1046-dual-sim-64gb-4gb-ram-4g-lte-3052.html

If it is, then it is compatible with Public mobile.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@chiragmalla As long as the phone supports the frequency listed below, it will work. 

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

Need Help? Let's chat.