cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

GNOB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not make/received a call. No service or disabled written in the top left side on my phone. I have 3 public mobile accounts and unfortunately only my phone is not working.I already check my payments and 0 balance. 

4 REPLIES 4

@GNOB wrote:

I can not make/received a call. No service or disabled written in the top left side on my phone. I have 3 public mobile accounts and unfortunately only my phone is not working.I already check my payments and 0 balance. 

The very first thing you'll want to do before replacing any SIM card or device, or asking the moderators about this would be to take that SIM card out and try it in one of the other known working devices.  Also try one of the known working SIM cards in the device that didn't have working service. This will help determine if there is any hardware/device issue.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GNOB 

Also, check in your self service account the last 4 digits of your SIM card.  Make sure that it matches the SIM card number in your phone.  There have been several SIM jacking cases recently.  If the number does not match, report your phone lost/stolen and need to purchase a new SiM card.  Also, need to make sure that your other banking and other private information is secure.  

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GNOB 

I can understand your frustration with this. the Telus network’s currently working so let’s try diagnosing your side. Can you try signing in below to see if your account is Active:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

If it’s not active you can add money to your account as a one-time payment or through auto pay.

If your plan’s active then try turning off phone, take the SIM card out, put it back in restart phone, see if have service. You can also try after to set your phone into airplane mode then back off. If that doesn’t work, then a mod will have to look into this for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@GNOB wrote:

Go to self service and let us know what your Account Stats is? Did you try rebooting? Putting it on airplane mode and the taking it off and rebooting? Or take sim out and replace?

Need Help? Let's chat.