cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Madeline
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to call out I get a message not registered on network. If I try and text no signal found for mobile networks. I have two phones and the other one works fine. Both are on auto pay so the account should be good as payments came out. Any suggestions?

14 REPLIES 14

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

@Madeline hi you could try changing your sim to see if it's possibly a phone issue 

@Madeline hi I.m glad that worked for you!!

Madeline

I lest a message with public team and hopefully they will check my account. Frustrating.

Madeline

it has worked for three months but sometimes this happens and corrects it self. Samsung galaxy s 11 mini

@Madeline wrote:

PM is public mobile I guess

@Madeline  Sorry, yes that is correct Public Mobile🙂

Madeline

how do you get in touch from someone from PM?

Madeline

PM is public mobile I guess

@Madeline wrote:

who and where is PM

@Madeline 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Madeline

who and where is PM

@Madeline  Best to bring it to the attention of PM so they can check out your account. In the past, if I remember correctly the Moderator Team has also advised client to change SIM when that error occurs. Sounds like a re-occurring problem for you, so best to get it checked out.

Madeline

it has been working now for 3 months. It has done this several times and usually fixes itself. It was working earlier today. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Madeline wrote:

When I try to call out I get a message not registered on network. If I try and text no signal found for mobile networks. I have two phones and the other one works fine. Both are on auto pay so the account should be good as payments came out. Any suggestions?

@Madeline  First try restarting your phone. If you still get the No Service error then your account wasn't provisioned properly and needs to be reset by the PM Moderator Team.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Madeline  try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Madeline hi you could try changing your sim to see if it's possibly a phone issue 

Need Help? Let's chat.