Bold move, but in this case, warranted.

Mayor / Maire

Re: No service

@@

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tehowennathe wrote:

It's set to 2G/3G/4G

I think it's your device. Even if there's an account issue or even you service is cancelled, you would still see networks when you scan.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@tehowennathe wrote:

It's set to 2G/3G/4G

I think it's your device. Even if there's an account issue or even you service is cancelled, you would still see networks when you scan.

Latest update from Blu caused sim to not work. Had to factory reset to get it working

Oracle

@tehowennathe wrote:

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Remove sim card, try it in a different phone, if working, then buy another phone. if not contact PM. 

No one I know has a phone with same sim size so can't check. Would a factory reset work?

For future reference, the PM 3 in 1 SIMs can be "re-assembled" if you've saved the unused frames.

PM tri-sim.jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@tehowennathe  I sometimes have to switch Sims between phone and saved the other sizes to use when needed. I've asked at some retailers if they have any extras on hand from another activation and they've been happy to supply them as they usually get tossed out. Alternatively a SIM adapter can be bought at places like best buy for $5 or on the internet for as low as $1.

It's all solved now. What caused it was an update sent by Blu. A factory reset fixed every. I should get an adapter.