cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Catatia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my mom and dads phone after activating mine last month. Both worked last night both got the text about the successful transfer (from Telus). Now one phone has no service. Switched SIM cards and whatever phone has that SIM card has no service. 

Any suggestions? 

6 REPLIES 6

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hope everyone got their phones lines up.

As others have said power the phone on and off or you can use the lost phone trick on your self serve account. By declaring phone lost and then found a few minutes later. That should reset the network.

wildstreak73

there were 2 choices, so I clicked the first box.

@wildstreak73 wrote:

Try turning off your phone, then removing the SIM. Put it back in, and power up. It worked on mine 🙂

@wildstreak73: From your previous post I thought it was the Lost/Stolen trick that fixed your problem.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Mobile-Network-Not-Available/...

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had the same thing when first activated.

There seems to be some updating within the first 24-48 hours that requires hard powering off the phone & rebooting.

After hard rebooting; you should have service again.

If not, private message a MOD for further assistance (provide your account details).

wildstreak73

Try turning off your phone, then removing the SIM. Put it back in, and power up. It worked on mine 🙂

wildstreak73

I have no service either. I too had service last night, and i have PAID my bill. What is going on here????

Need Help? Let's chat.