cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: No service

@tehowennathe  I sometimes have to switch Sims between phone and saved the other sizes to use when needed. I've asked at some retailers if they have any extras on hand from another activation and they've been happy to supply them as they usually get tossed out. Alternatively a SIM adapter can be bought at places like best buy for $5 or on the internet for as low as $1.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's all solved now. What caused it was an update sent by Blu. A factory reset fixed every. I should get an adapter.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe wrote:

All of a sudden my phone lost service. I checked and my account is active. I turned of phone and restarted I and nothing. I took out some card and that didn't do anything. I tried everything and nothing is working. I don't know what to do. 

I know you said the account is active, but maybe try topping up your account with one dollar and then rebooting the phone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennatheI would suggest put your SIM card into another phone and see if the problem persists. That's the quickest way to figure out the root of your issue.

Highlighted

Everyone I know has a different sim size. May have to factory reset since it happened after a few days later after a major update from Blu getting me out of pie beta

Highlighted

A factory reset was needed. The update that Blu sent caused the issue. It's all fixed now

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Bold move, but in this case, warranted.

Need Help? Let's chat.