Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: No service

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@tehowennathe wrote:

Nothing is working. Says emergency calls only. When I try to manually search for network it says no networks found

None? That's strange. It could be a broken phone. Check if phone is set to 2g by mistake; Public won't work with it set to that.  

It's set to 2G/3G/4G

Highlighted

All I did was restart phone and then sim stopped

Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe wrote:

It's set to 2G/3G/4G

I think it's your device. Even if there's an account issue or even you service is cancelled, you would still see networks when you scan.

Highlighted

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@tehowennathe wrote:

It's set to 2G/3G/4G

I think it's your device. Even if there's an account issue or even you service is cancelled, you would still see networks when you scan.

Latest update from Blu caused sim to not work. Had to factory reset to get it working

Highlighted

Try toggling airplane mode on and off.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe  Did you try network reset? Check APN settings to see if they changed?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Remove sim card, try it in a different phone, if working, then buy another phone. if not contact PM. 

Highlighted

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Remove sim card, try it in a different phone, if working, then buy another phone. if not contact PM. 

No one I know has a phone with same sim size so can't check. Would a factory reset work?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

If you tried network reset and it didn't work, and you don't have alot to lose on your phone, a factory restore might work. Especially if the recent changes to your os caused it and you just found the trouble on your next restart?? I wouldn't rush to it though.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle

@tehowennathe wrote:

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

No one I know has a phone with same sim size so can't check. Would a factory reset work?

For future reference, the PM 3 in 1 SIMs can be "re-assembled" if you've saved the unused frames.

PM tri-sim.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Need Help? Let's chat.