cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Mpjdc1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So for some reason my phone just went from having full service.... To going to no service at all is there any issue with any one else plz help first time using public mobile 

14 REPLIES 14

@Mpjdc1234

You could also try your SIM card in another phone.  To determine whether it is a hardware issue versus Public Mobile issue.  

@Mpjdc1234 wrote:

And it’s even say that there unable to verifie my email has well?

Did you purchase the phone used from someone you don't know? What happens quite often is someone will sell their phone, wait a few weeks then report it stolen or lost to collect the insurance money. If that happens your phone will get blacklisted and stop working. 

Check it here - https://www.devicecheck.ca/

So far as getting into your account, if you haven't set it up before it will be difficult now because you need to be able to receive a text from PM to complete setup. If you did have it set up or the website failed during setup, clean your cache, try incognito window or another browser/computer. Also wait a little while and go back and try it, sometimes that works.

If none of this applies or works for you you will need to wait for the MODs as suggested.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

@Mpjdc1234

Hard to set up your self service account without your permission. Since Public Mobile will sent you a confirmation text which is required for completion of set up of self service account.  

Is it possible that you used a different email address when you initially activated your plan?  Did you activate at home or in store?  If in store, they should have printed a registraiton form with the email address, account number, etc.    

As I said before, you may need to wait for moderator help......  

Mpjdc1234

And it’s even say that there unable to verifie my email has well?

Mpjdc1234

Can someone de active my phone without my consent? 

You could also try to re-boot your phone if you have not tried already.  

That is weird.  

If you can't access your account, it is difficult to attempt to troubleshoot things.  You will likely need to contact moderator.  I heard that the wait times are better recently.  It was 2-3 days wait before.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Mpjdc1234

It’s says that the phone number that’s ive enter invalid

Mpjdc1234

Ok let me try this again with the account 

@Mpjdc1234

Were you able to access your self service account before?  Did you forget your password?  Or did you never set up your self service account yet?  

To set up your self service account, you will need to provide the email address that you provided with SIM activation and your PM phone number.  Then PM will text you a 6 digit confirmation number that you need to proceed with rest of self service registration.  

Mpjdc1234

No it’s the 45$ plan unlimited text and call plus 6g date 

every time i try to access my account it’s say not register 

@Mpjdc1234

Which plan do you have?  Is it the $10 50 min/text plan.  Might have ran out of minutes/text or data. 

In your self service account, is your account status active or suspended?

Mpjdc1234

I’ve been with it’s since nov 2 I can even call to top up or nothing 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mpjdc1234

My service is working fine.  

Did you plan just renew?  There have been some issues with plan renewal the last couple of days. 

Check your account status?  Active or suspended?

Need Help? Let's chat.