cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for three days now....

bammirato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My iPhone has been “searching” for the network for days.  I have turned data on/off, restarted the phone, taken out the sim...nothing has worked...this is so frustrating...anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bammirato 

Your recent post disappeared. You probably did some quick multiple editing and so it goes away.

Try again.

@bammirato wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@bammirato wrote:

My iPhone has been “searching” for the network for days.  I have turned data on/off, restarted the phone, taken out the sim...nothing has worked...this is so frustrating...anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks

@bammiratoDo you have another phone that you can use  to test your PM sim with? If yes, and you card works then there is an issue with your phone. Maybe try doing a network reset to  see if it connects to PM.

Thanks for the suggestion...I did try the PM SIM on another phone and it worked.  I put it back in my phone and tried disabling LTE also but I was told to set to 3G but it doesn’t come up as an option in network settings?

Try this:

https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/reset-network-settings-iphone.html

bammirato

@geopublic wrote:

@bammirato wrote:

@bammiratoDo you have another phone that you can use  to test your PM sim with? If yes, and you card works then there is an issue with your phone. Maybe try doing a network reset to  see if it connects to PM.

Thanks for the suggestion...I did try the PM SIM on another phone and it worked.  I put it back in my phone and tried disabling LTE also but I was told to set to 3G but it doesn’t come up as an option in network settings?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bammirato wrote:

bammirato

@hairbag1 wrote:

You'll have to send a message to mods...Click this to message them.

They might take up to 48 hours before responding to you so please be patient. Good luck.

Thanks very much...appreciate the help!!

You'll have to send a message to mods...Click this to message them.

They might take up to 48 hours before responding to you so please be patient. Good luck.

bammirato

Yes thank you

bammirato

Existing customer for a year and a half...

bammirato

Thank you...tried this but no luck

@bammirato wrote:

Is shows ACTIVE

Is your iPhone unlocked?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bammirato  - Was your phone working previously, or was this a new activation?

@bammirato wrote:

Is shows ACTIVE

You too can try the Lost / Stolen remedy. Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons/ Lost-Stolen. SUSPEND service then log out. After 5 minutes log back in and RESUME service. See if that does the trick. Good luck and let us know when it's fixed.

bammirato

Is shows ACTIVE

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@bammirato wrote:

What can you see in your self-serve account ACTIVE or SUSPENDED?

Need Help? Let's chat.