cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after activation

Jezzcanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No signal after activation and successful payment. I found out that my phone oppo is not compatible after I activated it.

7 REPLIES 7

Contact their customer support staff, called Moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Jezzcanada

How? Please let me know their contact number?

Jezzcanada

I still want to fix it but I don't know how. How can I  contact a real person? I can't just talk to a Simon(robot/computer) can I still fix it by changing sim card? If not, how can I cancel it? 

jashanpreet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes if your sim in not working then took with employee of company who’s sim is that which you have and take your money back 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jezzcanada wrote:

No signal after activation and successful payment. I found out that my phone oppo is not compatible after I activated it.

@Jezzcanada So your phone is not compatible? What are looking for here? Cancel the account and get a refund? Good luck on that. You can always try and plead your case to a moderator by clicking the chat bubble bottom right.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jezzcanada 

Your phone "oppo"?

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jezzcanada wrote:

hi that is unfortunate, what type of phone is it? 

if you are trying to get your money back   send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.