cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, "sign in to network" notification from Android system

Idomarom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've bought data with a voucher and charged it to my phone. Although I got a message saying I successfully added it to my account, I can't use data in any way. I'm getting a notification saying "sign in to network public mobile". When I press it, I'm getting a blank white page, seems like it fails to load. I should mention that data was working perfectly before and it was bought the same way 

13 REPLIES 13

Japheth

@Idomarom wrote:

Solved. Thanks to everyone 

It's good to hear that you've figured it out.

I removed the solution that you assigned to yourself.  The part that members are commenting about has to do with recognizing those who have helped you and becuase of the possiblity that giving a solution to yourself might make your rating go up when it comes to Community reward time.  Please consider giving it to someone who has helped with the answer that is closest to the required fix.

@Idomarom wrote:

Glad you found the solution now you need to mark the post that helped solve it for you...not your own. Looks like either @cavemantoronto  or @hairbag1  is deserving.

@Idomarom wrote:

You've assigned the SOLVED to yourself...so how did you solve this or did you use a suggestion from the community forum to solve this one. Please let us know what fixed it so we can know what to suggest if anyone else has similar vexation.

Idomarom

@IdomaromYou will need to click on the ? on the lower right hand corner talk to SIMon so it can get the gist of the information, once you think he has enough info to go on.. type in Submit Ticket.. that will get your info to the moderator.

Idomarom

Thanks, I think that's my problem. But now I'm trying to do that and I don't know my account pin number. @CS_Agent please help. 

You added the funds to your Available Funds...now you have to go back and actually buy the add-on that you want.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Idomarom wrote:

I've bought data with a voucher and charged it to my phone. Although I got a message saying I successfully added it to my account, I can't use data in any way. I'm getting a notification saying "sign in to network public mobile". When I press it, I'm getting a blank white page, seems like it fails to load. I should mention that data was working perfectly before and it was bought the same way 

Using a voucher doesn't buy data. Is voucher amount in your balance? If you trying to buy data add-on, you need to do it after the top up.

Idomarom

I have 55$ on my account. I've tried to turn it off, does not change 

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I searched the help page using sign into network Public Mobile as key phrase and found a number of past solved threads for this problem.  This was the top one in this list.  Using the help page is pretty handy.  I strongly suggest giving the help page a look when needing answers to a problem.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/quot-Sign-in-to-network-Public-Mobile...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Idomarom wrote:

It's a long-shot but....try cycling phone off / on. Does that start your data ?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@IdomaromThat is the default message when you are out of data. Log into your selfserve to see what is the status of your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.