cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, no service conection

SvetlanaV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lately, I do not have service, no data. Call/text work. Please check it and confirm. Thank you.

39 REPLIES 39

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Yes, I checked it. Unfortunately, its not easy to find right information ( any data left) there.  Thanks!

@SvetlanaV this likely means you've used up all your data for your current cycle.  If you don't see a data amount listed on the "My Data and Add-Ons" section of the Overview page (the one you end up on after signing into your account), then that means you have used all of your data for the current cycle.  This would also explain why your data stopped working!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@SvetlanaV hi have you gone into your self serve account your data usage is in there under data and add ons if none is showing than it is all used up for this cycle can you verify? what plan are you on did your cycle just renwew?

SvetlanaV

Yes, I checked it. Unfortunately, its not easy to find right information ( any data left) there.  Thanks!

SvetlanaV

Thnak you your information! I called 611 from my phone and confirm payment.  Yes, it is set pu as AutoPay why my account has been suspended?  I did a couple time additional payments and add-ons.  Please check all my payments and re-activate account.  Please confirm.

Thank you for your help!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Lately, I do not have service, no data. Call/text work. Please check it and confirm. Thank you.

@SvetlanaV  If your plan renewal date was the 12th or 13th of this month and you are using AutoPay there is a chance that the payment did not go through and your account has been suspended. To verify call 611 from your phone. If it says your account is suspended then you need to manually add the funds and re-activate it.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SvetlanaV wrote:

To fix your issue, you need to contact the moderators at Public Mobile.  This is the link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I am not a public mobile employee like most people that post in this forum.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@SvetlanaV Hi you are on a public forum with customers like you so we cant check it for you, what plan are you on have you checked your self serve account do you have any data left?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SvetlanaV 

Which plan are you do you have?  Did data work before?

In your self service account, do you see your data add on in the overview page?  If you do not see the data add on, it might mean that you ran out of data for this 30 day cycle. 

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SvetlanaV- You should start by checking your self serve portal.  Does it show that you have an active plan?  When was your last renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.