cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, no service conection

SvetlanaV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lately, I do not have service, no data. Call/text work. Please check it and confirm. Thank you.

39 REPLIES 39

@SvetlanaVSince you had previously mentioned you didn't have service for a while, can you check the date of the text message, could it be sent to you before you got cut off? You can also log into the online account and look under your Usage History, it will list out when / where you had use the amount of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Hi, could you please do a reconciliation of my payments and usage data?  Yesterday, I paid for additional GB and  at the same time receive a message that I used 75% of my plan?  Could you please explain how you plan works? 

You are posting to other fellow customers.

If you would like to post screen snips of your overview page and payment history then we might be able decipher things for you. Blank out personal info of course.

SvetlanaV

Hi, could you please do a reconciliation of my payments and usage data?  Yesterday, I paid for additional GB and  at the same time receive a message that I used 75% of my plan?  Could you please explain how you plan works? 

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@SvetlanaV wrote:

On Aug 1! I payed for the additional data and it was not added???   Thanks.  

Did you do the two step of adding funds and then purchasing the add-on data at the same time?  Or are the funds sitting in your account?

They've since renewed. So that would have used what money was there.

Thanks, didn't read the earlier posts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Did you do the two step of adding funds and then purchasing the add-on data at the same time?  Or are the funds sitting in your account?

They've since renewed. So that would have used what money was there.

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Were you trying to buy an add-on? That's a 2 step thing. Deposit money then buy actual add-on. The add-on purchasing method is a little counter-intuitive.

@SvetlanaVIf it is not listed in the Add ons. It could be that you have used up the allotment of data.

SvetlanaV

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Where can I check my total data usage?  I have already payed on Jun  15, August 01 and Aug 14? I have been using your service for many years and never had problem before. Yes, lately I used more data  but not much more than before?

Lower down on the overview page under data & add-ons.

I'm not sure why you have an Aug 1 payment.

SvetlanaV

Where can I check my total data usage?  I have already payed on Jun  15, August 01 and Aug 14? I have been using your service for many years and never had problem before. Yes, lately I used more data  but not much more than before?

@SvetlanaVYou will only get charged for the plan when the renewal time comes.

SvetlanaV

Thank you! It worked now! Why it shows that available funds is less  than my regular payment for the 3 months?  It is the additional data and payment? Will be it charged my whole amount on  my next cycle payment date? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

I did it and it is still same - no service conections.

Ok. How about the extra dollar?

SvetlanaV

I did it and it is still same - no service conections.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Even it says that my accunt active?

Yes.

SvetlanaV

Even it says that my accunt active?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

Thank you for the information! It is askig: Are you sure you want to suspend your service? Should I confim it?

Yes.

@SvetlanaVYou setup the PIN number when you initially signed up for the account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SvetlanaV wrote:

I would like to purchase a data on Add-ons until my next auto payment.  Where can I find my 4 digits PIN? Thank you!

You will have received a text at activation that had your PIN that you selected then. Otherwise you'll need to keep waiting for that moderator.

@SvetlanaV wrote:

I would like to purchase a data on Add-ons until my next auto payment.  Where can I find my 4 digits PIN? Thank you!

@SvetlanaV  Your PIN was setup by you when you activated your account.

SvetlanaV

Thank you for the information! It is askig: Are you sure you want to suspend your service? Should I confim it?

SvetlanaV

SvetlanaV

3-4 days

Have you checked your self serve account as others have mentioned to make you have data under data and add-ons !

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
You could potentially lose any rewards that have.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

How long has your account been suspended ?  PM only allows an account to be suspended for 90 days.

SvetlanaV

Hi there:

Could you please help me? If my account has been suspended and I did a couple time additional payments and add-ons, how can I re-activate  my account?   Please advise.  Thank you!  I have already called 611 and confirm to pay by my credit card...???

@SvetlanaVI am not sure what you mean. This is a DIY service. If you had ran out of your data allotment and you want more data. The onus is on you to purchase more data to fix the problem. No one other than the account holder can do that.

SvetlanaV

Has it corrected now?  Thnak you!

SvetlanaV

Thank you! Has it corrected now? 

Need Help? Let's chat.