cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data/blank mobile network sign in screen on Pixel 2 XL

waleks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

Have been using this phone fine with public mobile for a while but now all of a sudden, there is an 'x' in the service bars and when the phone prompts me to sign into the public mobile network, the page it takes me to is blank. I have tried resetting the network settings and creating apn's but nothing seems to work. I went on a trip across Canada recently and it worked great but shortly after returning to Ontario, I've had problems. Not sure if it's related.

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@waleks wrote:

Hey all,

Have been using this phone fine with public mobile for a while but now all of a sudden, there is an 'x' in the service bars and when the phone prompts me to sign into the public mobile network, the page it takes me to is blank. I have tried resetting the network settings and creating apn's but nothing seems to work. I went on a trip across Canada recently and it worked great but shortly after returning to Ontario, I've had problems. Not sure if it's related.

Thanks in advance!

@waleks First access selfserve and make sure your data counter is displayed on the landing page. If the data usage counter is not showing then you have used up your data allowance.

If the counter is showing then clear you browser's history and cache and try again 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try shutting phone down, remove sim. Wait a moment, then replace sim and restart. Let us know if anything helps.

Good luck.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What's showing up in your Self Serve account? Is your plan active and, if so, is it the one you expected to see? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

More info would really help. You run out of data ? You don't know how to use data ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you have the correct APN settings.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.