cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to data

MarciaY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the auto top up to  get the 250mbs of data but I don't seem to have data when I don't have a hotspot.  Can you please advise?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

MarciaY

Thanks! I will try this.

@MarciaY Lgs require at minimum a network reset and sometimes a factory reset to work properly on PM.  To perform a network reset, follow these steps. From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings. Select General tab or scroll to PERSONAL > tap Backup & reset. Under RESET, tap Network settings reset > RESET SETTINGS > Reset Settings.

Restart your phone.

Then enter and save these APN settings. Enable data and try sending an mms message and surfing the internet. 

APN settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set      
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: Not set
MVNO value: Not set

MarciaY

Hi!

It has never worked. I enabled data. what do I do about APN settings? it is an LG Risio 2. Thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MarciaY 

When was your last renewal date?

Login to your self-serve account.

If you still have data left, your should find the data usage line similar to mine on the overview page after login as follows:

I have used 29.578MB data out of my 259MB data for the current billing cycle.

250 MB at 3G speed
29.578  /  250 MB

If you cannot find your usage line, you had used all your 250MB data for your current billing cycle.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MarciaY wrote:

I signed up for the auto top up to  get the 250mbs of data but I don't seem to have data when I don't have a hotspot.  Can you please advise?

Thanks!

@MarciaY hi has your data ever worked? what type of phone are you using?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MarciaY has your data ever worked? If it never did, It may be your APN settings.  Enable data and try sending an mms message.  If it doesn't work. What's the make and model of your phone? Thanks. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.