cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sim Problem

MobileUser2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an iphone 6S Plus and I've been with PM for 3 years now. On Thurdays, my phone plan was due so i topped up my account of the amount due. Then Friday No service, I told myself it my be a service disruption and reseted my phone and removed the sim no dice. Today same thing, NO SIM. Let me clarify a few things, No airplane mode is not on, yes I removed and reinserted my sim many times, yes I reseted my phone, no its not hardware because i put a different sim in and it worked. What's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

MobileUser2

Thanks, it fixed it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MobileUser2 wrote:

I don't see the option to report the phone stolen/lost

It's under the Plans and Add-ons section

MobileUser2

I don't see the option to report the phone stolen/lost

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MobileUser2 Looks like your plan did not renew properly. Try enabling the Lost/Stolen phone for a few mins and then disable it. This trick worked for some. Sometimes adding $1 triggers the system to renew the plan. If all fails, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will fix it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MobileUser2, when you log into your self serve portal, what do you see?  Does your plan show as active?  Was your payment applied, or is it showing in your account balance?

EDIT:  If your account shows as active, you can try the lost phone trick...  In your self serve, report your phone lost.  Wait a few minutes.  Report it found.  Restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.