cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

arafhaali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I joined PM I wasn’t having any issues at all then suddenly 4-5 months ago I lost service completely. It’ll reconnect for a few seconds(one bar) then no service again. Today my account appeared to be suspended then i updated my payment... rebooted my phone, restarted network settings and still nothing. What could be the issue? Please help 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coffestain wrote:

I bought a voucher at Walmart but mobility won’t accept it. 

Did you also try remitting it in the 611 service? Sometimes vouchers don't become active until the next day though. Make sure you're typing in the proper 12 digit code.

You could also buy vouchers online from recharge.com or ding.com. There's a convenience fee though.

And lastly there are online and some stores that will do instant top-ups to your phone number. But I would prefer not to use them personally.

Coffestain

I can’t make a payment. I had it on auto pay but my credit card was hacked just a couple of days before payment due. Bank closed the account and are sending me a new one meanwhile my phone has been canceled. I bought a voucher at Walmart but mobility won’t accept it.  I don’t have a visa debit just the regular bank debit which it won’t accept. What do I do

Coffestain

No just tried to add a voucher but it won’t take it

Coffestain

I added a voucher I just bought and it won’t except it. What do I do

danduf1981
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This was my thought as well.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@arafhaali did you make a payment or did you just update your card details?

you need to add funds into your self serve account. once the funds are added, click on the reactivate button. you can also pay with a voucher or Xoom.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@arafhaali could you put your SIM into another phone to see if if its a phone or PM problem.  Thanks. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@arafhaali...did you buy your phone as used or off of kiji ? Maybe a stolen phone ?

Go to the top of this page and click on Get Started. Scroll down a bit ...you'll be able to use the tool to see if your phone is still compatible and not blacklisted.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account status.  If there is an reactive button try clicking on it.  Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Try rebooting your phone.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@arafhaali Is your account active in self-service? What is the model of your phone? Did it happen before? Can you try using the sim in another phone? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.