cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service tonight at home where I always have service

jwhite18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

My service started acting quite funny tonight after just getting back from Christmas holidays. Typically I have fantastic service at home, but I noticed earlier this evening I only had 1 bar. Now, I have No Service and it's been this way for at least over an hour. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? Is there a service outage?

9 REPLIES 9

tinale31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did try all of the above, that is why I am asking the moderater now. 

@tinale31 wrote:

I have the same issue right now, I tried everything, and i still have no service, did you get your phone to work, and how? How do we get touch with Public Mobile workers?

Did you not read the previous posts, specifically, the one two posts above yours, from the OP in this thread?

You can sub a ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

tinale31

I have the same issue right now, I tried everything, and i still have no service, did you get your phone to work, and how? How do we get touch with Public Mobile workers?

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jwhite18  I believe this is a common issue with LGs or when coming back after using a US roaming add-on. Hope it is working for you now!

jwhite18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Putting it in airplane mode, turning it off and switching off airplane mode when it restarted seemed to do the trick!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's always best to try sim in another phone. This will help identify hardware vs account issues.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Cycle phone off / on

TeaWhyElleAr

I usually put phone in airplane mode. Restart phone and take out of air plane mode if it doesnt do it automatically.

This normally fixes any service issues I have.

Trying SIM in another Phone is also a fantastic idea if this doesnt work

Need Help? Let's chat.