cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service Since Saturday- Going to Cancel

Ranham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had no cell service since Saturday. I am getting no response from moderators. I am on the verge of cancelling, this is unacceptable. Oh, and I see no problem taking out my payment today although I HAVE NO SERVICE. (And yes, I have tried the SIM removal and turning the phone on and off)

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ranham wrote:

I have had no cell service since Saturday. I am getting no response from moderators. I am on the verge of cancelling, this is unacceptable. Oh, and I see no problem taking out my payment today although I HAVE NO SERVICE. (And yes, I have tried the SIM removal and turning the phone on and off)

Hey @Ranham , a bit more information might help us, help you. Is this a new service you just started on Saturday or have you had an account all along ? Is this a new phone you have ? Just a bit more info please, and keep us posted on your issue so we can help.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ranham wrote:

I'm curious what changed on Saturday? 

Did your renewal occur on that date?

Were there any other plan/account changes made?

Any phone updates occur?  iOS or Android?

When you say no cell service, is there any message on your screen?

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is is unacceptable...

Have you tried your sim in a different phone, and have you logged in to your account to ensure that it is setup correctly?

Also, are you sure that your phone is compatible with PM?

Good luck mate, hope it gets sorted out soon...

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Sign into self-serve (My Account) and tell us what your plan status is.

If you have paid, and it says you have an active plan, try going to Lost/Stone tab, and suspending service.  Sign out of My Account, wait 5 minutes, sign back in, and look for the Activate or Re-Activate option.

Failing this, waiting for a response from the moderators may be your only option.

Need Help? Let's chat.