cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data on One Plus 7 pro

harimoto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Just bought new phone One Plus 7 pro. Insered SIM card. It says connected to Public Mobile, I able to text but internet not working

5 REPLIES 5

OnePlus 8T would work perfectly on PM

softech_0-1624761125682.png

I guess out of the couple Chinese phone companies, OnePlus has a better quality

OnePlus does have couple data breach before.  OnePlus generally support 2 OS upgrades and 3 years of security patches for its flagships.

JustinFynes

Hi, i've been thinking about upgrading from my S9+, to a one plus 8T.  I wondered if they work on the public mobile network? Is the phone build quality similar to Samsung?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harimoto wrote:

it fixed. APN was on Telus for some reason. Changed to Public Moblile and it working now

@harimoto glad you figured it out.  I had the same thing with OnePlus 7 (non-pro) (which I imported from AliExpress).  I figured it was a quirk of my imported Chinese model (which was pre-flashed to the global OxygenOS ROM), because I've had two OP devices previously (OP5T and OP3), neither of which needed any manual intervention at all, they just picked up the PM network and worked.  I guess OP must have changed something in the configuration of the newer devices.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sadhasivamv

The APN defaults to Telus on the SIM's data settings. You would have to manually modify it to PM's settings

harimoto

it fixed. APN was on Telus for some reason. Changed to Public Moblile and it working now

[Solution marked by Luddite]

Need Help? Let's chat.