cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice to know what this is about..

Coryest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so do the credit's accumulate after the $0.00 balance?

10 REPLIES 10

Coryest

Thank you, will keep in touch.

Coryest

Thx for the feedback, my phone works again. I dk why that happend.

@CoryestThere is no call centre with Public Mobile, that's how they can afford to give us a few bucks off each month.

However you can reach a Moderator via this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 However turn around time will be quite long.

Coryest

Oh im trying to contact someone to help me figure this was the place since i was directed here. Is there a phone # for customer service?

Coryest

Yes there was $10 in my account and im pretty sure my plan was working, it doesnt activate without the funds.

@CoryestAlmost everyone here are just a Public Mobile user like you, so we don't have access to your account particular. However you can check your account if online if you go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca or click on My Account on the top right hand corner.

If your lapse on your account.. you can just login and activate your plan (so it use your $50 to purchase a plan) and things should start working.

Coryest

Well i went to the retailer to purchase my munutes and i had a $10 credit on there, my $50 plan is for unlimited talk & text 8Gig data so i went to add the remainer of $40 to top up my account and i tried to call out a few mins ago it said my didn't have talk on it, which im not sure why. But i jus arrived at my location and my phone is dying right now. Can you look into my account to find the problem? I have to charge my ph 5%

Coryest

🤣

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Coryest  Not sure what you mean.  Credits can accumulate indefinitely.  If your rewards are more than your plan cost, they just accumulate.  Please elaborate...

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Coryest wrote:

so do the credit's accumulate after the $0.00 balance?

Yes, when you login it says Available Funds.  Any credits you accumulate will be added there.  Rewards get converted to available funds before your renewal date.  Upon your plan renewal date, the system will use the available funds first, before charging your cc if AutoPay is on.

Need Help? Let's chat.