cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User: Public Mobile Master Unlock Phone Error

muskokaoutdoors
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Public Mobile,

Regitered my samsung s6 with Public mobile last night. I have unlocked my phone from Virgin Mobile and have their unlock code. I added my Public Mobile sim and keep getting device is blocked please enter master unlock code. I am currently unable to use my public mobile plan. What do it do?

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @lodo read the posts above and rthe answer for your question is in those messages...Samsung or moderator here....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and write moderator_team in send to... 

lodo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where can i find my master unlock code???

muskokaoutdoors
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks - yes. I had to contact samsung through online chat support and they provided me with the unlock code. Solved it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@muskokaoutdoors:

Or Samsung strikes again. Was Virgin the first use of your phone? If so, apparently Samsung does their own lock to the first SIM inserted.

I'm not sure of all the details or models affected but it's another avenue to look at.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@muskokaoutdoors I think that's the PUK code that is required. You can only get it from the Moderator_Team by sending them a private message with your account details. You will likely have to wait at least 48 hours as they are receiving higher volume of inquiries than usual. 

EDIT: I might be wrong here. Try any other sim and see if that works. If it doesn't, looks like your phone unlocking didn't go through properly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.