cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New Phone; iPhone4s, random ""We do not offer text outside of Canada" messages

I did. One of their guys tried to fix it today by resetting some account things, but it didn't work.

No service unless I'm connected to 3g and data. Phone calls to non-iphone's don't complete.

Highlighted

Re: New Phone; iPhone4s, random ""We do not offer text outside of Canada" messages

iMessage is off, and I just got the "We do not offer text outside of Canada" message again --- when replying to a Public Mobile text about taking a survey about the customer service call that I actually wasn't supposed to make. That's kinda hilarious.

Highlighted

Alright, if anyone was interested, the solution was to update the iOS, which I did because I wanted to use tinder, but also, once I updated the iOS, a bunch of problems I'd been having were solved.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I always recommend updating, glad everything worked out.
Highlighted

Whoops, spoke too soon. While I can now use the phone with Data and 3g turned off, I still got a random "We do not offer text outside of Canada" message. iMessage is off, this is just via MMS.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I wouldn't worry about, it happened to me when I first signed up, eventually they just stopped.