cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received the phone I ordered on PublcMobile.ca

inetbox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a phone on PublicMobile.ca on August 4th but never received it. They didn't even give me a package track id.

I sent an email to webstore@publicmobile.ca to complain about it but nobody answered my email yet.

How can I get in touch with a real person from the company?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@inetbox 

Reply back to that messages and say you never received it. how you provide IMEI...

inetbox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile customer service team is not helpful. They want me to provide them with IMEI to validate my order even though they've never sent the phone to me in the first place.

Screenshot_8.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@inetbox 

You could also try to enter your Order Number here: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

If a tracking number exists, you should be prompted to enter your postal code next. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hopefully this helps you when you open the ticket with the Chatbot

1. Type CPO phone

2. Click Track my order

3. Click I still haven't received my phone yet

4.  Click Click here to submit a ticket

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@inetbox 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@inetbox wrote:

I ordered a phone on PublicMobile.ca on August 4th but never received it. They didn't even give me a package track id.

I sent an email to webstore@publicmobile.ca to complain about it but nobody answered my email yet.

How can I get in touch with a real person from the company?

Hello @inetbox 

All customer service is online. You can contact CSA by two methods. I would suggest #2 below unless you have an active account/Public Mobile phone number already.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.