cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network related issue

Deepwasan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there  

I'm facing network problem at my new location and trying to connect with public mobile but couldn't find any customer care number. So if you can solve this issue that would be great because I prefer public mobile to continue services with. Even i talked with other service providers and they offering good plans and i checked other network reception is good at my place. So I think you can solve this issue. 

8 REPLIES 8

Why not check to see what towers you are closest to?????

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mm80 if you really want to stay with pm, you can purchase a cellphone booster for $99 off Amazon. and if it doesn't work out, then just return it and switch providers

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Deepwasan Did you just move?  If service.was good af your old place, you may have no choice to switch to Rogers and hope they are better at your new place.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Deepwasan 

What kind of network issue are you having? Poor reception? Missed calls and texts? Trouble sending texts? Unable to connect to the internet? Where is your approximate location?

If its a poor connection affecting calling and texting try turning airplane mode on/off and rebooting your phone.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone you have?

Has it been repaired lately? Antenna  could  be disconnected. 

See here..how close is a Bell or Telus tower close to you vs others?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Deepwasan wrote:

Hi there  

I'm facing network problem at my new location and trying to connect with public mobile but couldn't find any customer care number. So if you can solve this issue that would be great because I prefer public mobile to continue services with. Even i talked with other service providers and they offering good plans and i checked other network reception is good at my place. So I think you can solve this issue. 

PM does not have call center.  Customer support is by this forum moderator team.

Since Telus and Bell are sharing cell tower, are you talking about having good signal from Rogers network?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Deepwasan 

Public Mobile does not offer phone support.

You'll have to submit a ticket to Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

BTW to help resolve this issue, you can find the cell tower locations in your area here: https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Deepwasan 

Public mobile uses Telus or Bell cell towers, so in general the reception is good across Canada.  However, there may be parts of Canada where other providers may provide better coverage.  

Which model phone do you have?  If it is an older model, sometimes a newer phone may have more bands for better reception.  Maybe try rebooting phone or network reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.