cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network not working

Modi2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I top my account and I try to use google search it’s telling me no network? I‘ve submitted a request to help desk but the response will be in the 48 hours . I need to use my phone now not 48 hours ? Any help will be appreciated,

thanks?

Abe 

8 REPLIES 8

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Could it be the APN settings if everything else is working fine? Though you would think that wouldn't get changed on its own if it worked until now... 

Modi2

No text , no google search, and no Facebook but calling works .

jor123

Does anything else work - calls or texts? 

@Modi2 if you need your services right away go to the first reply to your post and follow their instructions please

Modi2

I’m not a new customer and have the service for one year now . This is the first time I’m experiencing this issue. 

Modi2

I top my account and n full after my data is finished. But my network is not working. I even removed out my autopay Trying to make it work, 

mm80

@Modi2 wrote:

I top my account and I try to use google search it’s telling me no network? I‘ve submitted a request to help desk but the response will be in the 48 hours . I need to use my phone now not 48 hours ? Any help will be appreciated,

thanks?

Abe 

It could be less than 48 hours. Vocie and text messages work? Are you a new customer or have or were you using data before?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Modi2 wrote:

thanks?

Abe 

Perhaps you've used all the data in your plan.

This is a pre-paid service...not a pay as you go. Adding money into your account won't do anything until your renewal.

So your options are to:

buy a data add-on.

change your plan immediately to another one with maybe more data

ask the moderators to renew your plan early.

Need Help? Let's chat.