cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues?

A_henderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are there network issues right now? My phone keeps dropping service. And then is now also saying no sim card. Do I need a new sim card? It's about 1year and half old. 

4 REPLIES 4

@A_henderson wrote:

Thank you Ive tried this. My husband was apparently having issues as well yesterday he is in NB and Im in BC currently so was thinking it was a network issue but mine continued this morning. We will see how it does the rest of the day. 

@A_henderson 

Just to be on the safe side, also check your SIM card number from your self service account and make sure that it matches your phone's sim card (last 4 digits).  There have been some sim jacking issues recently.  Let us know if the numbers do not match. 

Get Started.png

A_henderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Ive tried this. My husband was apparently having issues as well yesterday he is in NB and Im in BC currently so was thinking it was a network issue but mine continued this morning. We will see how it does the rest of the day. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @A_henderson 

You can check for current service outages here

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try removing and reinsert your sim.  Try rebooting your phone.  If you have another phone then try swapping the sim.

Need Help? Let's chat.