cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues

Dalex3d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My umidigi power nolonger gets connection on the sim and the WiFi too I think its a hardward problem but I still don't know what to fix.

15 REPLIES 15

@flame123 wrote:

You could try setting an APN.

I found this good video that might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB52UlH13ig 

Making changes to APN settings could not fix an issue with a customer not being able to connect to the network. APN setttings only allow a customer to use data.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dalex3d  Try a factory reset. If it's still an issue them go to the Umidigi website and use the flash tool to reinstall the latest firmware.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would try asking a friend or a relative if you could borrow their phone and sim card.

If your friend's sim card works on your phone, it means it's your sim card's problem.

If your sim card works on your friend's phone, it means it's your phones problem.

After finding out which one, it would be easier to find the solution.

petersonguo

It may be simply a sim problem or a problem with your hone's antennae. If you have an internet connection then it is most likely a sim problem.

flame123

You could try setting an APN.

I found this good video that might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB52UlH13ig 

@Dalex3d try manually selecting PM as your network and restart the phone and check to see if WiFi is  turned on.

@Dalex3d wrote:

I think the phone's panel got burnt while charging, because the phone detects the sim when inserted but show no network afterwards

Dalex3d

I think the phone's panel got burnt while charging, because the phone detects the sim when inserted but show no network afterwards

@Dalex3d Did your SIM work properly in another phone? 

@Dalex3d wrote:

Yes, but I think the hardware got burnt 

Dalex3d

Yes, but I think the hardware got burnt 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Remove and reinstall sim card restart your phone, if still not working try another phone with the sim card. you can figure out eather phone's problem or sim's.

flame123

Have you used any other sim cards with this phone?

@Dalex3d wrote:

My umidigi power nolonger gets connection on the sim and the WiFi too I think its a hardward problem but I still don't know what to fix.

This could be a network problem, and account issue, or a phone issue. Try your sim card in another phone and try another sim, if possible in your phone.

Also, check devicecheck.ca to see if your device has been mistakenly been blacklisted.

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe airplane mode is turned on. That would stop your mobile service and data to it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have another phone then try the sim in it.  Also try rebooting your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dalex3d could you please explain a little more? I'm trying to figure the problem. Are you having problems connecting to data?

@Dalex3d wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.