cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Problems

jj8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My samsung s9 decided it didnt llike the network...so now its say error while searching for network...i factory reset my phone but it didnt  help wat do i do

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jj8 wrote:

My samsung s9 decided it didnt llike the network...so now its say error while searching for network...i factory reset my phone but it didnt  help wat do i do

@jj8If you did a factory reset then it will eliminate any third party apps causing the issue. Make sure you have the latest Samsung updates installed and remove any case on the phone just in case it's interfering with the signal.

What happens when you insert another sim in that phone? If it's the same issue then your phone is the problem. If it works then the PM sim might be damaged.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jj8, that is a pretty extreme action to do a factory reset.  Do you have a different phone to try out the SIM card?  I would assume that if the self serve shows the account in active status and the phone being able to detect the presence of a SIM card, the phone should be able to read it and connect.  Of course, reading the SIM card is an assumption that can be verified using a different phone. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jj8 Try to re-insert the sim card. If possible, try another working sim and see if that works. If it works, then something might be wrong with your PM sim card. 

Need Help? Let's chat.