cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seekhunt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to blacklist my phone

Hi I lost my phone Jan 21/21, and after reporting it lost/stolen with the cops, advertising in lost & found on both Craigslist & Marketplace as well as notifying local pawn shops, I can see that its not coming back. Yes I put my PM account on hold to sort out that immediate crisis, but we are well past that by now.

So I've been told that I need to contact my service provider in order to render the phone useless by way of the phones IMEI#. I guess I will need to speak with a human moderator as "Simon" is not able to help in this matter. Is there anyone there able to get a personal message to me so we can exchange information? Thanks. 

Accepted Solutions
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Need to blacklist my phone

Hello @seekhunt ,

Sorry to hear this.

IF option 1 (SIMon) is giving you trouble go option 2. But #1 does help with identifying you quicker and hopefully all gets sorted out sooner.

Contact the Moderators to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

View solution in original post

All Replies
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @seekhunt ,

Sorry to hear this.

IF option 1 (SIMon) is giving you trouble go option 2. But #1 does help with identifying you quicker and hopefully all gets sorted out sooner.

Contact the Moderators to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

View solution in original post

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seekhunt 

You don't need to cancel your service, moderators will be able to attach your account to a new sim card

They can also blacklist your lost phone, if you are so lucky to find it they can also help removing it off the list

Need Help? Let's chat.