cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to blacklist my phone

seekhunt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I lost my phone Jan 21/21, and after reporting it lost/stolen with the cops, advertising in lost & found on both Craigslist & Marketplace as well as notifying local pawn shops, I can see that its not coming back. Yes I put my PM account on hold to sort out that immediate crisis, but we are well past that by now.

So I've been told that I need to contact my service provider in order to render the phone useless by way of the phones IMEI#. I guess I will need to speak with a human moderator as "Simon" is not able to help in this matter. Is there anyone there able to get a personal message to me so we can exchange information? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seekhunt 

You don't need to cancel your service, moderators will be able to attach your account to a new sim card

They can also blacklist your lost phone, if you are so lucky to find it they can also help removing it off the list

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @seekhunt ,

Sorry to hear this.

IF option 1 (SIMon) is giving you trouble go option 2. But #1 does help with identifying you quicker and hopefully all gets sorted out sooner.

Contact the Moderators to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.