cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SIM network unlock Pin

Matt37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i was with PM for a few years but stopped using my PM phone earlier this year. Today i picked up a SIM card for Chatr but my PM phone is asking "SIM network unlock Pin". I was wondering how to go about getting one. It's been so long that i don't even remember my PM phone number and can't access my acount service due to it being suspended. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TannerC wrote:

I need a cricket Sim network  unlock pin to be able to use my att Sim card

@TannerC it sounds like you've come to the wrong place.  This community is for Public Moible, a Canadian cell phone service provider.  You will need to contact Cricket for an unlock code.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

TannerC

I need a cricket Sim network  unlock pin to be able to use my att Sim card

Matt37

I got an unlock code in less than 15 minutes. Thanks for the help though much appreciated. Smiley Happy

mimmo

@Matt37 most android phones can be unlocked for <$5 on eBay.  Have done it many times.

@Matt37 I suspect, but don't know for sure, that no carrier will unlock your phone if you are not a customer. If the phone was purchased from PM from the old stores it is likely locked. You will need to get a PM account to have it unlocked. Cheapest useful plan is $20 - the 30 day 250MB 3G plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

From what I remember, chart plans are overpriced garbage. 

mimmo

@Matt37 make sure to compare chatr plans with PM current plans.  From what I remember PMS plans were a little better and offered a couple more options.

mimmo

You should be able to just send your phoes imei number to the mods and ask them to unlock it.

What phone do you have?

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.