cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service doesn’t work

Raynerex01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone shows I have service and 3G but if I try to call it says this feature is not part of my plan but I have unlimited calling also txt and data do not work, on my account it still says active what’s wron why can’t I use my phone 

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous , your instructions are inaccurate and do not reflect the current instructions that moderators are currently providing to contact them.  Account verification is no longer done through the first message with the customer providing all of those details. 

@computergeek541 yep, a few popele have already requested @Anonymous update this part of their macro.  No dice yet.  I'm not holding my breath.

@computergeek541 wrote:

In addition, you may want to alter your macro so that it doesn't say "During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly".  That sentence in your message will make some people  incorrectly believe that you are representing Moderator_Team.

@computergeek541 this part is pretty clearly a copy and paste but without any sort of attribution.  But yes it's also misleading.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous , your instructions are inaccurate and do not reflect the current instructions that moderators are currently providing to contact them.  Account verification is no longer done through the first message with the customer providing all of those details.  In addition, you may want to alter your macro so that it doesn't say "During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly".  That sentence in your message will make some people  incorrectly believe that you are representing Moderator_Team.

You're talking to a robot i think Robot Indifferent

@Anonymous wrote:

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- your account number ,if you have it 

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

@Anonymous , your instructions are inaccurate and do not reflect the current instructions that moderators are currently providing to contact them.  Account verification is no longer done through the first message with the customer providing all of those details.  In addition, you may want to alter your macro so that it doesn't say "During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly".  That sentence in your message will make some people  incorrectly believe that you are representing Moderator_Team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Raynerex01, while your account may show as active, does data show in the overview tab, plans and add-ons box?  I went through a renewal of a suspended account.  The account did show active, funds were taken.  But, the overview tab, plans and add-on box did not show the limited usage items such as data.  That was an indicator that the account had a problem.  I required moderator team assistance to fix it.  I tried the lost phone/found phone toggle several times and that did not work.  You could try that first and then contact the moderator team if problems persist. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- your account number ,if you have it 

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Raynerex01 wrote:

My phone shows I have service and 3G but if I try to call it says this feature is not part of my plan but I have unlimited calling also txt and data do not work, on my account it still says active what’s wron why can’t I use my phone 

@Raynerex01, you may want to try the lost/stolen phone trick.  Where you login in and report your phone lost.  This will deactivate your sim, wait 5 minutes and log back in and report your phone found and this will reactivate the sim.  This might be enough to give it the kick it needs.  This has worked for many users in the past but if it doesn't you may need to contact the moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.