Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My.phone sim card.not working

Kaysonjones_39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
What can I do to fix it
6 REPLIES 6

@Cliff1 I didn't know PM had a "deluxe" plan. But either way, if you're having an activation problem, you must send a webmail to PM support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

If your issue is unresolved 48 hours after sending this first email to PM support, let us know and we will have a community manager escalate it internally.

Cliff1

Signed up and paid yesterday, have a receipt for the delux plan but 27 hours later still have no phone service.  Not sure what to do about it  (text and email works, just no phone?)

First off, please don't mark the thread as solved - this indicates to the community that you no longer need help.

Secondly, you will have to please explain the problem in a bit more detail. "My.phone sim card.not working" doesn't offer us any information that we can use to troubleshoot the issue. Here are some possible questions you should answer, along with any other informaiton you have that could prove useful:

Do you already have an account with PM?

Are you trying to port a number?

Did your plan recently expire?

Did you see any error messages online? Please send a screenshot or copy-paste the exact error message.

Did any events occur right before your service stopped working?

Kaysonjones_39
I need to.fix.it

Kaysonjones_39
Yea

Kaysonjones_39

Need Help? Let's chat.