cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is completely dead. Battery is ok. I am still under warranty.

sriskanda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change the phone that is still under warranty. The phone is completely dead. Battery is ok.

7 REPLIES 7

Folks, this was a 3 year old dormant thread.  This has been dealt with.

CecicliaGarcia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You could find recover tool to avoid loss more.Broken Android Data Extraction, which has been commonly considered as the most effective tool to restore deleted files from dead Android device. In fact, you can work it to recover lost Android data under various circumstances. No matter you get Android mobile phone broken, dead or infected by the virus, this program can be always useful.

EmilyBaker

But attention please, unlike media files like photos, videos, etc., contacts and messages are always stored in the phone's internal flash card, and it is can't be taken out and used in other device just like the SD card does. Thus, when your phone is broken without backup, and you can't find an effective way to extract or restore the saved data on the device, then you may lose them permanently. Tragedy, right? A good news here is that you can ask for help from a 3rd-party application to retrieve deleted data from broken Android mobile phone easily.

Here, we kindly recommend a reliable yet professional Broken Android Data Recovery software for your reference.

lspring

It has been solved but I would have said that as long as the receipt is still available then the phone can be brought back to where it was purchased. If there is a preference to keep the phone, the warranty can cover repairs that can be obtained by giving it to the seller who will repair it.

If the recipt is lost then the seler might still exchange it for another. Or, if there are no more similar phones or the type one wants then a refund could be possible.

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

Thank you for being supportive of my advice. Much appreciated!

@Martin, Your Answer is is deed Correct.

@sriskanda, Follow @Martin's Suggestion, and all will be well

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you purchased it from PM, and if you are a grandfathered customer, call 1-855-4PUBLIC.

If you purchased it from a non-PM source, contact the vendor for further instructions regarding its return, etc.

I hope that this has answered your question.
Need Help? Let's chat.