cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Iphone 7 plus is connected to public mobile but it does not receive call, text or data

lelam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is active.  I restarted the phone.

My APN is isp.mb.com

my carrier is Public 28.3

This is not the first time it is a publicmobile issue please look into my account and help me fix it.  The last time it was fixed I still was able to contact support but you wont let me. It has been 2 days now.

14 REPLIES 14

lelam

I followed the information on my account to make the payment and you request another $29.00 for the payment. I did paid. Please reactive my phone. Thank you

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @lelam,

We have received your private message and will be getting back to you shortly!

Cheers,

Syed

lelam

I had send the information to Meadator and make my neccesary payment. I hope they will look into my account carefully before asking me to make a payment. According to the plan the Public Moblile had ask me to pay the payment that I owed to reactive my plan. I supplied my phone # and pin # for them to look into my account. Hopefully, it will activate soon.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have no service and .a positive account balance which is greater or equal to the amount owing then I would contact the mods and ask them look into things.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

lelam

It seems that I'm having problem every three months when it comes to my payment. I'm

getting frustrated. I go ino my account and see what happened. I always pay what is in my account. I always get messages back and stating I have to pay more to my account. Does the meadator look into my account account and minus my rewards before asking me to make another payment. PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY, before asking. My phone hasn't been working since Jun. 25 2018. It is a bad time due to kids have exams in High School and Public Schools ends tomorrow. I need the phone to works not to go back and forth to see how much I owes.

lelam

Thank you. My phone is working now. It was nice that you restart my plan and did not back date and charged the # of days that I didn't have service.

lelam

I brought my phone last year at the Apple Store. The phone was working find. My payment plan is on Sept. 18 2017 and on Sept 19 2017, I have no access to Publicmobile. check my phone and sim cards. Everything seems to be okay. I think it is the Public mobile end.

Asian_sensation
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just tossing this out there but..... did you buy the phone used or new ? 

If you bought it used it may have been blacklisted due to the original owners status with their account. 

Or.... 

it could be due to a software bug. 

Do a full back up (iTunes on your cpu) 

Factory reset your phone and restore your back up. 

If that didn’t work, then try starting from scratch. Basically put your iPhone in dfu mode (google or YouTube how) and plug it into iTunes , iTunes will download the firmware from Apple servers and install it on your phone, then set it up like it’s a new iPhone DO NOT USE YOUR BACK UP. 

But rum the imei number first as this honestly sounds like it’s been blacklisted. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @lelam,

thank you for bringing this to our attention!

If you have not already done so, please send us a private message including your account details. One of our awesome moderators should be able to look into this for you 🙂

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

lelam

I've been a member for years and got the phone about a year ago and it has worked, just randomly stopped in the middle of the day

@Audit13 wrote:

Did you port in a number or did you get a new number?

If you ported in a number, the port may be stuck and will require moderator help to complete the port.

This is not a stuck port problem.  A stuck port only affects features that rely on the phone number.  Data would still work.  This is a classic case of account activation problem.  

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you port in a number or did you get a new number?

If you ported in a number, the port may be stuck and will require moderator help to complete the port.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message. no one on the forum can access your account,

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thats not good  same thing happen to me but no service change sims into different phones c what happens if not go to apple store  they gave me a new iphone 7 plus like 2 weeks ago 

Need Help? Let's chat.