cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Moto G Power working on PM

ccdevmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just setup my phone today and all is working well so far. Just wanted to let users know that this phone works with PM.

13 REPLIES 13

ccdevmike

Costco warranty is so worth it! 

@Ultrahub wrote:

Am interested in this phone for my wife. Unfortunately I'm seeing different variations on line:

XT2041-4  at  Costco, XT2041-1 at  Walmart, and others as well.

Can anyone here shed light on these? Which one(s) are working on PM?

Please note that Walmart is not selling the XT2041-1. That is being sold by a private seller in the Walmart marketplace. That itself isn't a problem as most sellers are simply trying to make some extra money or making a living.  However, I suggest against getting this model unless is is considerably less expensive.   It will have zero manufactuer's warranty and also will have been inteneded to be sold in a different region. It may also be formerly carrier locked and/or contain carrier software.  There can also be differences, especially in supported LTE frequencies, and the languages available in the phone's software could be different.

Costco will be selling the variant of the Moto G Power intended to be sold in and by authorized retailers in Canada. Not only will you benefit by Costco's return policies, but you will also have full manufactuer's warranty valid in Canada.

Ultrahub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks guys. This puts my mind at ease.

ccdevmike

I'm using the one from Costco and works great! 

XT2041-4 no probs 

@Ultrahub wrote:

Am interested in this phone for my wife. Unfortunately I'm seeing different variations on line:

@Ultrahub hi either one will work just fine go for the costco if price is around the same  as their return policy is a lot better 

Ultrahub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ccdevmike

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ccdevmike If used only for phone calls, many phones can last a while without a charge. Unfortunately, this isn't how most people use phones these days.

Yes using it as a smartphone, I can get about 2 full days out of the charge! Maybe 5 days using it for only calls or more! The battery life of this phone is amazing. 

@ccdevmike If used only for phone calls, many phones can last a while without a charge. Unfortunately, this isn't how most people use phones these days.

ccdevmike

@KGreene 

It's a good phone. Battery can last up to 3 days easy if only used for calls. A fine middle of the road phone. 

KGreene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great, thank you! Looking at this phone for my son for Christmas!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the info. Welcome to Public Mobile family.

ccdevmike

Thanks yes I did use my friends code and the $10 showed up within a day! Thanks for the info. I had previously set this up on my old samsung s5 neo.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know 👍 If you used a referral code when joining the $10 credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.