cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Moto E

Airborne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, The Motorola Moto E that is sold refurbished in the PM store is that phone compatible with PM? I do a compatibility check in PM and see a few red "X"  Thank you for yor help.

4 REPLIES 4

@Airborne wrote:

Hello, The Motorola Moto E that is sold refurbished in the PM store is that phone compatible with PM? I do a compatibility check in PM and see a few red "X"  Thank you for yor help.

While this phone is fully compatible (these are Telus phones), it's too  bad that you didn't see that many stores were selling this exact phone very recently and brand new for about the same price.

Airborne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes it will be comparable if sold through pm.

there might be various versions depending on the market intended (China, India, are the main 2 with different frequency bands) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Airborne wrote:

I think you can 100% trust them selling a product that would work. Why bother otherwise. That compatibility checker is an infrequently updated third party.

Need Help? Let's chat.