cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly plans

Kh69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set my plan on the 15 of October to the 50   8 gb us calling.  To start on my next bill month will they still give it to me since the promo run out?

9 REPLIES 9

its mostly for new users promo.  

The 90-day 6+2 3G is also $50 per 30 days, $150 overall.  Almost a deal for those 90 day lovers (like me), but no savings 😞

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13  i beieve 1/2 way through the promo they added usa calling as a feature.

Ahh thanks.  Now if they can add US calling to these plans they should be able to make the LTE plans Canada Wide

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13  i beieve 1/2 way through the promo they added usa calling as a feature.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kh69 wrote:

I set my plan on the 15 of October to the 50   8 gb us calling.  To start on my next bill month will they still give it to me since the promo run out?

I don't think a plan with US calling was ever on Promo so this is a regular in market plan (bonus 2GB at this time)  Interestingly enough the North Amercican calling is the same price as Canada wide.  Good find on this one.  Not sure if it is just one of PM's many quirks or a mistake but you have a good plan there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good question @Kh69

From my understanding you will receive that plan which you have setup in your self serve account. 

However, if you change it in the future, I don't think you will be able to get it back.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

They also made a 6+2 GB  semi perminant plan  in the plan builder . To replace that promo plan

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Kh69, you are able to continue your plan, until you decide to change it, or leave it.  You will be given at least 30 days notice if Public Mobile decides to change your plan.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, even though the promo has expired, you will still be able to keep that plan indefinitely.

Need Help? Let's chat.