cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injonjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to unlock my puk sim

4 REPLIES 4

@Injonjo  To get a moderator, click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). Or you can use the link @Staliger gives you to contact them directly.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.  Once you enter your puk code, restart your phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is an explanation by one of the oracles Luddite. "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."  is asking for the phone’s (often Samsung) “master code" after entering the wrong code too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.   "SIM network unlock PIN"  is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.   “PIN unlock key (PUK)”  is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card.  The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.  If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it. Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN. Only Public Mobile's moderators can give you this type of code, which the device manufacturer cannot. Public Mobile's moderators can be contacted at the following address:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Injonjo you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Injonjo wrote:

I need to unlock my puk sim

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.